The city of Sartell has agreed to a formula that shares the local cost of the Highway 15 County Road 120 interchange project. City Administrator Patti Gartland says Stearns County will pick up 60% of the local share. The remaining 40% will be paid for by Sartell and St. Cloud.
Stearns County is holding an auction to sell properties forfeited due to unpaid taxes. Twenty-four properties will be auctioned off tomorrow (Wednesday) beginning at 7:00 p.m. at the Stearns County Service Center.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation is holding an open house tomorrow to give you a chance to learn about the proposed diverging diamond interchange planned for Highway 15 and Stearns County Road 120.
A new interchange at Highway 15 and Stearns County Road 120 is expected to cost about $2.5 million more than anticipated. MnDOT Project Manager Claudia Dumont says it has to do with the right-of-way acquisition.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has designated 11 Minnesota counties as disaster areas because of the combined impacts of excessive rain, high heat, strong winds, tornadoes and an early fall frost this year.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to AM 1240 WJON
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your original account information.