Contact Us
hutchinson garage fire

hutchinson garage fire

Photo courtesy of KDUZ in Hutchinson
Photo courtesy of KDUZ in Hutchinson
[

One Injured in Hutchinson Garage Fire

One person was taken to the Hutchinson Hospital after a fire that started in the garage of a double rental unit in the first block of McLeod Avenue Northeast this morning (Monday) just before 10:00 a.m.

Read More|Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Register on AM 1240 WJON quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a member? Sign up here

Register on AM 1240 WJON quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive The WJON VIP Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.