Contact Us

St. Cloud Man Hospitalized After Early Morning House Fire

Steven Wright

ST. CLOUD — One person was taken to St. Cloud Hospital after an early morning house fire Thursday.

The St. Cloud Fire Department was called around 12:50 a.m. to 420 Riverside Drive Northeast. Battalion chief Greg Newinski says it is believed that the fire started from a dehumidifier in the basement.

One man was taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation. The fire caused an estimated $9,000 in damage.

More News from WJON

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on AM 1240 WJON quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on AM 1240 WJON quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!