St. Cloud House Fire Causes Damage, No One Hurt
ST. CLOUD -- A fire caused approximately $20,000 in damages to a house in St. Cloud Saturday afternoon.
The St. Cloud Fire Department responded to a fire at 436 22nd Avenue North in St. Cloud.
Fire fighters were on scene for about three hours to put out the blaze.
Reports say that no one was hurt in the fire.
The fire department says that the fire started in the electrical panel and spread into the attic.
The Red Cross is assisting four people who lived in the house - including a 48-year-old man and his sons, aged 12 and 10.