St. Cloud HAZMAT Team Responds To Chemical Reaction
ST. CLOUD -- The St. Cloud Fire department's HAZMAT team responded to a chemical reaction Tuesday around 10:43 A.M.
The incident happened at G&K Services at 1250 Kuhn Drive.
Battalion Chief Jerry Raymond says the reaction was caused when a vendor accidentally combined around 425 gallons of hydroflourosilicic acid with 25 gallons of sulfuric acid in a bin.
Employees were evacuated while the fire department examined the building.
There were no injuries, and employees were allowed back inside around noon Tuesday.