- Winter Storm Warning through 4:00 a.m. Thursday
- Snow totals so far this winter
- Sartell medical park survey results
- Technology at Sartell Middle School
- Concerned doctors over medical legislation
The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Warning for parts of central Minnesota through 4:00 a.m. Thursday morning. Stearns, Benton, Todd, and Morrison counties are included in the watch.
The survey results are in on a rapidly growing business park in Sartell. A survey of business and land owners in the area unofficially known as the Sartell medical and business park was recently conducted. The results of that survey are now available.
The plan to bring a brewery to downtown Sauk Rapids took another step toward reality this (Monday) evening. The city council approved giving the land to the Sauk Rapids HRA, which will in turn sell it to the future owner of the brewery.
- Byron Smith murder trial begins
- 19-year-old robbed in southeast St. Cloud
- Walk to raise awareness of homelessness
- Road construction on 3rd Street North in St. Cloud
- Burning restrictions go into effect today
- Read down your fines at the library
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to AM 1240 WJON
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your Facebook account.