Here's a look back at some of the biggest stories of the week in Central Minnesota..
- SCSU's football team gets a big win
- Two SCSU football players get arrested
- Winter weather: First the snow, now the arctic cold
- Blue Angel confusion in St. Cloud
The National Weather Service says a Wind Chill Advisory for much of the state will continue through Noon Saturday. Dangerously cold conditions will persist through much of the weekend, with wind chill advisories in effect across much of the region into Saturday morning.
Three people are facing charges after St. Cloud Police responded to a suspicious activity call late last (Thursday) night. Officers were called to the 1700 block of West Division Street, near First Fuel Banks, just after 11:00 p.m.
A 15-year-old boy is facing charges after allegedly throwing hot grease on his mother. St. Cloud police say the incident happened just before 4:00 p.m. yesterday (Thursday) in the 3500 block of 3rd Street North.
- Boy Scouts tell Blue Angels 'no thanks'
- SCSU student vote results pending
- Judge denies shorter sentence for Petters
- PUC tells Xcel to look into retiring Sherco Units
- Winter recreation off to a fast start
The Boy Scouts of Central Minnesota have officially notified the United States Navy's Blue Angels flight demo team and told them they're not interested in hosting an air show in St. Cloud in 2015. Scout Director David Trehey says they sent the Blue Angels their note of cancellation this (Thursday) afternoon. He says he hasn't heard back from them yet, but he anticipates they will.
- Wind Chill Advisory through Saturday
- 5 inches of snow fell in St. Cloud
- The State Patrol was busy on Wednesday
- 16-year-old girl dies on snow covered roads
- Pedestrian struck by car in Waite Park
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to AM 1240 WJON
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your Facebook account.