Sauk Rapids-Rice Holding Community Community Conversations
SAUK RAPIDS -- If you live in the Sauk Rapids-Rice School District, you'll soon have a chance to discuss concerns with district administration.
Over the next several months, Superintendent Aaron Sinclair and Director of Business Services Andi Johnson will host one-hour community conversations. The first 10 minutes of these will be devoted to an update on security and enrollment. From there, Sinclair and Johnson will ask a series of important, open-ended questions.
These community meetings start October 30th, here's a schedule:
- High School community room: October 30 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Middle School community room: November 1 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Mississippi Heights media center: November 8 from 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Pleasantview media center: November 13 from 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Rice Elementary media center: November 13 from 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Hillside cafeteria: November 15 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
They'll also be holding "express sessions" at conferences and other events, in case you can't dedicate an hour to one of the community meetings. Here's how they line up:
- High School commons: Wednesday from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Mississippi Heights media center: October 15 from 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Rice Elementary media center: October 15 from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Pleasantview media center: October 16 3:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Middle School cafeteria: October 16 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Hillside cafeteria: October 17 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
During the community meetings, if you don't wish to speak, you can write your questions down, or take a brief survey online.