Radio Recipes – Stuffed Pablano Peppers
Today, a delicious recipe! Stuffed Pablano Peppers. Enjoy!
- 4-5 large pablano peppers
- 1 cup medium thick and chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 1 /2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 cup Uncle Ben's Original Ready Rice
- 1 1 /2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Place peppers on a pan covered in tinfoil. Place under broiler turning occasionally until all sides are evenly blackened and blistered. Place peppers in covered bowl until cooled. Peel skins off peppers and remove sseeds by cutting a slit lengthwise.
- Mix together the salsa, cumin, and cilantro and spread half of mixture in the bottom of a greased baking dish. To the other half add chicken, rice, and 1 cup of the cheese. Stuff the peppers, top with remaining cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Top with sour cream or palin Greek yogurt and enjoy!