Radio Recipes- Bob’s Best Chocolate Chip Brownies [PHOTOS]
Bob loves brownies..and Bob's mom Mary Jo makes amazing brownies, so it's hard to compete with Moms secret recipe. So instead of trying to compete, I thought I would try something new. She adds chocolate chips, so I did that, but I also added an extra special touch. Here's the recipe:
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package butterscotch chips
- 1 package milk chocolate or dark chocolate chips, your preference
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease and flour a square 8 x 8 pan
- Sift flour with sugar, salt and cocoa
- Add butter, eggs, and vanilla
- Stir in chopped walnuts
- Stir in 1/2 package of chocolate chips
- Pour into pan and spread evenly
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven, and immediately sprinkle hot brownies with butterscotch chips. Then sprinkle remaining chocolate chips evenly over butterscotch chips.
- Return to oven for 2 minutes to melt chips, then spread evenly to make a delicious frosting
SUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
I'd like to feature you in my Radio Recipes segment on Tuesdays. Just video tape yourself and/or you with family members, creating your favorite recipe. We'll do the editing. Just send a picture of you, the finished product, and a video of you creating your creation and send me your Youtube link to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.