UPDATE: Man Hurt in St. Cloud House Fire
ST. CLOUD --One man was hurt in a St. Cloud house fire Tuesday morning.
Fire crews were called to 814 6th Avenue South shortly before 10:00 a.m.
Battalion Chief Leon Faust says the blaze started in the kitchen area from a pot that was on the stove. Four people were inside the home at the time. One man jumped from the second story to escape. The man was hurt and taken to the St. Cloud hospital to be treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Faust says the house in uninhabitable and the estimated damage caused by the blaze is about $110,000.