PAYNESVILLE - A home that was being remodeled in rural Paynesville has been destroyed by a fire.

The Stearns County Sheriff's Office says they got the call about a fire at 11:00 p.m. last (Friday) night on King Bee Drive in Paynesville Township.

The home was being remodeled by 49-year-old Jeff Evans, and was unoccupied.

An LP heater was being used to cure freshly poured cement inside, and that's believed to be the cause of the fire.

The home, tools, and a skid steer inside the garage are all a total loss.