No One Hurt in Stearns County Gas Leak
GREENWALD -- No one was hurt when a 500 gallon propane tank began leaking at a Stearns County home this (Friday) morning.
The Stearns County Sheriff's Office received a 911 call from the city of Greenwald at about 7:15 a.m. A service technician from Rahn's Oil and Propane in Melrose had been called to the Greenwald home to help with the leaking gas problem.
The worker called for assistance in case the area needed to be evacuated.
Emergency responders secured the area while the worker fixed a faulty valve on the tank.