My Favorite Albums From My Teenage Years
It's funny when you try to think of all the music that has shaped your life. Where do you start?
Looking back at my teen years, I was thinking of some of my favorite albums that forever changed my 'like' of music to a 'love' of music. Here they are in no particular order.
- Journey: Don't Stop Believin' 1985
- The Judds: Why Not Me 1984
- Foreigner: Foreigner Four 1981
- Supertramp: Breakfast In America 1979
- Bryan Adams: Cuts Like A Knife 1983
- Prince: Purple Rain 1984
- Olivia Newton John: Physical 1981
- Abba: Abba (S.O.S) 1975
- Whitney Houston: Whitney Houston 1985
- Air Supply: The One That You Love 1981
- Tears For Fears: Songs From The Big Chair 1985