Money Mondays; The Millionaire Next Door [AUDIO]
Today on Monday Moneys I talked with Steve Laraway from Laraway Financial. The topic was "Ten Things the Millionaire Next Door Won't Tell You". Steve says patience is a virtue and that he spends less than he earns. Listen below.
Ten Things The Millionaire Next Door Won’t Tell You
- He always spends less than he earns
- He knows patience is a virtue
- He pays off his credit cards in full each month.
- He understands money is like a toddler – it can’t manage itself.
- He is a believer in paying himself first.
- He realizes it is possible to get rich doing something you don’t enjoy – but he wonders why you do it.
- He knows failing to plan is planning to fail.
- He realizes that stuff happens – so he insures against it.
- He understands time is the ally of the young.
- He realized early on that money doesn’t buy happiness.