Contact Us

Minnesota Toddler In North Dakota Hospital Out Of Intensive Care

amazon.com

FARGO, N.D. (AP) – A 1-year-old Minnesota boy who was poisoned when he bit into a Tide detergent pod is out of the pediatric intensive care unit at a North Dakota hospital.

Alexander Rhode from Hitterdal, Minn., was flown to Sanford’s Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in Fargo more than a week ago.

Donations to help with the mounting medical bills can go to any Gate City Bank location.

Family members say he thought the pod was a treat.

More News from WJON

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on AM 1240 WJON quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.

Register on AM 1240 WJON quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!