Contact Us

Minnesota Toddler In North Dakota Hospital For Biting Detergent

amazon.com

FARGO, N.D. (AP) – A 1-year-old Minnesota boy who bit into a Tide detergent pod is being treated for poisoning at a North Dakota hospital.

Alexander Rohde from Hitterdal, Minn., turned 1 last week. He was flown to Sanford’s Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in Fargo over the weekend.

Family members say he thought the pod was a treat and poisoned by the liquid detergent inside. He started throwing up and soon could not breathe.

Alexander is sedated and on breathing tubes but not making any progress.

More News from WJON

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on AM 1240 WJON quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on AM 1240 WJON quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!