Minneapolis Nightclub Shooter Still At Large
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Minneapolis police have a long list of witnesses to interview and so far, no credible information that's led to an arrest for a nightclub shooting over the weekend.
Nine people were shot inside the 400 Soundbar early Saturday. Two of the victims were seriously wounded and are expected to survive. The rest suffered minor injuries.
Authorities have not provided a description of the shooter or a gun that was found at the scene.
The city quickly revoked the club's license and ordered it closed. Owner Johann Sfaellos says he doesn't know how the shooter was able to get a weapon past club security.
Assistant Minneapolis Police Chief Matt Clark says the shooter had an intended target in the club. Clark believes the shooting was gang related.