Local 411 – Claudette “Bluz Queen” King To Perform at Santiago Shakedown
IT'S ALMOST TIME!
Bailey Ray's Roadhouse in Santiago is having it's 13th Annual Santiago Shakedown, this coming Saturday, August 29th! I'm going to be there enjoying music from some of the most talented musicians on the planet. This is one of the best blues festivals across the United States and it's happening right in our own backyard so I hope you don't miss this great opportunity! One of the performers at the show will be Claudette "The Bluz Queen" King, the youngest daughter of the late B.B. King. She knocks it out of the park, and I can't wait to meet her, along with all the other great performers. You can take a listen to Claudette at her website. Just click HERE.
- Lamont Cranston Band-Featuring Bruce McCabe -Legendary Hall of Famers
- Claudette "Bluz Queen" King- Daughter of B.B. King
- Johnny Rawls- Mississippi Soul Blues Great
- The Dee Miller Band-Featuring Jim "Primetime" Smith
- Mississippi Driftwood- Larry Hayes, Tom Burns & John Beach
- Tim Houssner- Performing on the side stage
- Tickets are $20 at the gate for the entire day of music and fun.
- Enjoy FREE overnight camping, and music from 4:30 pm to 1 am.
- Great grilled food, drink, beer & Cocktails.
- Free parking!
- Gates open at 3 pm.
FOOD DRIVE! PLEASE BRING DONATIONS
Bailey Ray's Roadhouse
2120 165th Ave.