Kelly Wants To Know: What Matters To You?
IT MATTERS...WITH KELLY CORDES WEEKDAYS FROM 10AM - NOON
Each weekday morning from 10 am until Noon, I have a radio talk show on WJON AM 1240 entitled, "It Matters....With Kelly Cordes."
My goal is to cover topics that matter to our Central Minnesota audience. That's where YOU come in. I would like YOUR input. Your feedback is pertinent to the success of our programming. What topics would you like to learn about? What matters to you? Health issues? Education? Community services? Email your ideas to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Currently we have weekly programs in which we discuss many issues that affect all of us. Here's a list of just some of the programs on "IT MATTERS".
- Discover Earths Hidden Secrets with local author Curt Wood- Where we discuss factual information that can help us learn what's happening to our earth and what we can do to make sure planet is here for generations to come. Mondays at 10:15 am.
- Reboot Your Relationship with Relationship Expert Joe Whitcomb- My dear friend Joe talks about many aspects of relationships with family, spouses, friends, and ourselves. Mondays at 10:40 am.
- Grinding Gears with George Reinl- Each week you can call or email your questions regarding vehicle repair issues. George is the Manager at St. Cloud Quick Lube, and delivers great information to our audience on simple and complex vehicle repairs. Grinding Gears is on every Monday at 11:40am. Call in number: 320.252.5852 or send your vehicle questions to email@example.com.
- What's Happening with Julie Lunning- Julie Lunning from the St. Cloud Convention & Visitors Bureau- Julie stops in on Wednesdays to give you a glimpse at the fun and exciting things for you to do throughout the area. Whether it be family events, concerts, theatrical performances, or great cause events, Julie always provides a list of fun, and many times, free activities for the entire family. What's Happening is on every Wednesday at 10:40 am.
- Holly Baird- The Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener- Holly and her husband Joey have a fantastic website called thewisconsinvegetablegardener.com, where they share exciting new concepts in gardening through Youtube videos, recipes, blogs and much more. You can tune in for weekly gardening tips with Holly, Wednesday mornings at 11:15 am.
- Health & Wellness with Dayna Deters- Local fitness expert, author, and mother Dayna Deters, shares positive affirming information that she has learned through her own personal struggles and triumphs. This is a great segment for people looking not just for physical fitness but for mental fitness as well. Health & Wellness with Dayna Deters airs Wednesdays at 11:40am.
- Endless Possibilities with Opportunity Services-Hannah Weiss and Amy Buermann from Opportunity Services (www.oppserv.org) share with us the many benefits shared by business owners and disabled employees, that Opportunity Services can provide. This is a great resource for anyone who may have disabilities. Endless Possibilities airs each Thursday at 10:15 am.
- Jim Beck From The Minnesota School Of Business-Shares with us a variety of topics featuring experts from their many different departments, including pet health, employment opportunities, career paths and more. Jim joins us each week Thursdays at 10:40 am.
- Maximized Living with Dr. Evan Eigen, D.C. - Dr. Eigen discussed the essentials of living a healthy life. Topics range from healthy eating choices, to environmental factors on health and much more. You can join me for Dr. Eigen Thursdays at 11:40 am.
- Movie Reviews- Join me for a look at what's coming up at the box office for the weekend. Take your guess at what will be the big Box Office hit, and revisit what critics have to say, as well as how audiences are rating the latest box office releases. Moview Reviews are every Friday morning at 10:15 am.
- Dan Barth's Weekend Review- Dan Barth from Pioneer Place & D.B. Searle's always has special guests joining our show each week. We interview entertainers, talk about entertainment in the area, and where you can get more throughout the weekend. Dan joins me each Friday at 10:40 am.
- Travel Talkin' With The Travel Guys, Jim & Mike- We have a great time visiting different parts of the world with Jim & Mike. They bring with them historical facts about amazing places, and tips on how to make your the most of your travels, whether they be actual visits or just taking a trip in your imaginations. Tune in for Travel Talkin' Fridays at 11:15 am.
- Vicki Davis with The Tri-County Humane Society- Vicki Davis joins us each week on Fridays to share the names of some wonderful pets looking for new families, and also the adoptions of the previous week. We aslo discuss volunteer opportunities and needs of TCHS. Join us each Friday at 11:40 am.
- The Garden Corner with Beth Berlin- Beth Berlin is a Horticulturalist at The University Of Minnesota, and shares with us gardening, landscaping, and environmental issues that affect Minnesota Gardeners. You can also learn about upcoming events featuring Master Gardeners. Tune in for Beth Berlin monthly on Wednesdays.
- Saint Cloud Technical & Community College with Joyce Helens- President Helens brings guests from the University to discuss the many educational opportunities available. With guests ranging from students, faculty to Alumni, it's an uplifting and educational program that offers information on high paying jobs and rewarding careers for people in our area. This program airs on Thursdays at 10:40 am.
- Dani Berg with Health Partners-Wellness Coach Dani Berg joins us monthly giving us great health tips for all different kinds of people.