Contact Us

Great River Libraries Ask You For $5

Getty Images

ST. CLOUD — Throughout the month of March, give your local library a “high five”.

The Great River Regional Library is once again holding their High $5 fundraising campaign throughout the month.  They ask that anyone who uses the library donate a $5 bill.

New this year, 40% of all donations will stay at the library where the donation was made, the other 60% will be put into the Great River general fund.

The Great River Regional Library includes 32 branches.  Last year they loaned over 4.1 million books, magazines, CDs, DVDs, and audiobooks.  To make a $5 donation this month, just stop by your closest library.

Best of WJON

Recommended For You

Around the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Register on The WJON VIP Club quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a member? Sign up here

Register on The WJON VIP Club quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive The WJON VIP Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.