Garbage Can Fire Spreads to House in Haven Township
HAVEN TOWNSHIP - The Sauk Rapids fire department was called to a house fire yesterday (Sunday) afternoon.
Fire Chief Jason Fleming says the call came in shortly after 1:00 p.m. for a house at 5226 63rd Avenue Southeast in Haven Township.
Fleming says a garbage can next to the house started on fire, then wind pushed the flames onto the house starting the attic on fire. He says they're not sure what was in the garbage can that started on fire.
No one was hurt.