Garage Fire Near Kimball Leaves One Person Hospitalized
KIMBALL -- One person was taken to the hospital after a fire started in a garage just outside of Kimball.
The Stearns County Sheriff's Office says they received a call around 6:40 a.m. Saturday morning about a garage fire at 9241 155th Street in Maine Prarie Township.
Authorities say the homeowners, 38-year-old Adam Molitor and 39-year-old Jennifer Molitor noticed an electrical issue in their garage and moments later they noticed a fire in the attic of the garage.
The Molitors evacuated their three kids, ages 13, 10 and 6.
One of the homeowners was taken to St. Cloud Hospital for treatment for smoke inhalation.
Authorities say the damage was contained to the garage.