Foley Man Taken To Hospital After House Fire
FOLEY -- One person was taken to the hospital after a small house fire in Foley yesterday (Tuesday).
The incident happened just before 5:00 p.m. at 121 Fourth Avenue South.
Foley Fire Chief Mark Pappenfus says it's believed the home owner put an object on a heater in the living which ultimately started the fire.
A 70-year-old man was taken to St. Cloud Hospital for smoke inhalation.
Pappenfus says the fire suffered minimal smoke and fire damage and was contained to the living room.