Contact Us

Fire Destroys St. Joseph Township Home

FireST. JOSEPH TOWNSHIP — A family in St. Joseph Township lost their home in a fire last (Tuesday) night.

The Stearns County Sheriff says fire crews were called to the home at 9163 Ivy Road at about midnight.

The fire is believed to have started due to problems with a wood stove.

Four people were in the home when the fire started.  Robert and Nancy Anderson, along with their son Daniel, and Steven Zotter all escaped with no injuries.

The home was destroyed.

Best of WJON

Recommended For You

Around the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Register on AM 1240 WJON quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a member? Sign up here

Register on AM 1240 WJON quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive The WJON VIP Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.