Contact Us

Fire Damages Garage in St. Augusta

FireST. AUGUSTA – Crews responded to a call of a garage fire in St. Augusta last (Sunday) night.

The Stearns County Sheriff’s Department says the call came in at about 9:15 p.m. for a garage fire at 6784 242St.

The fire was contained to the detached garage, and was put out by the homeowner before the fire department arrived.

The homeowners, Troy and Michelle Anderson, indicated the fire was started by a remote control car battery charger.

Minimal damage to the contents inside the garage, and no structural damage.

More WJON News

Recommended For You

Around the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for The WJON VIP Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive The WJON VIP Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.