Contact Us

UPDATE: Cigarette Cause of St. Cloud House Fire

Photo by WJON.com’s Jim Maurice

ST. CLOUD – The St. Cloud fire department was called to a house fire last(Tuesday) night at about 6:00 p.m.  The fire was at the home at 221 7th Avenue South.

No one was hurt in the fire.  Officials say a cigarette is to blame.  The damage estimate is about $50,000.

Crews from the Waite Park and St. Augusta fire departments were called in to assist with fighting the fire.

Best of WJON

Recommended For You

Around the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Register on AM 1240 WJON quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a member? Sign up here

Register on AM 1240 WJON quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive The WJON VIP Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.