Cocaine Use Contributed to CO Deaths of Two in Parked Car
COON RAPIDS -- Authorities say cocaine use contributed to the carbon monoxide deaths of two young people whose bodies were found in a car in a suburban Minneapolis restaurant parking lot last month.
The Midwest Medical Examiner's Office on Tuesday said the couple died of carbon monoxide poisoning with recent cocaine use as a "significant condition.'' The
deaths were ruled accidental.
Coon Rapids police were called to Buffalo Wild Wings on Oct. 5 on a report of two people passed out in a vehicle. Officers arrived and found the bodies of 22-year-old Antonio Perfetti of Ham Lake and 20-year-old Alissa Spah of Andover.