Clothes Dryer Sparks House Fire
RICHMOND – A clothes dryer is the cause of a house fire in Luxemburg Township.
The Stearns County Sheriff’s Department says fire officials were called to the home at about 1:30 p.m. on Sunday.
The homeowner, 29-year-old Christine Wieneke of Richmond, tried to put the fire out herself with a fire extinguisher. After getting her children and pets out of the house they then called 911.
Wieneke was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation. There was only minor damage to the home.