Contact Us

Clothes Dryer May Be To Blame For Trailer Home Fire

FireSAUK RAPIDS — The Sauk Rapids fire department was called to a house fire early this (Thursday) morning.

Fire Chief Tony Hommerding says the call came in just after 3:30 a.m. for the fire at a trailer home in the 1900 block of Benton Drive North.  He says the back quarter of the trailer home suffered smoke damage.

The cause of the fire is believed to be the clothes dryer.

More News from WJON

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on AM 1240 WJON quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.

Register on AM 1240 WJON quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!