CLEARWATER -- A fire broke out at T.O. Plastics in Clearwater Saturday.

Fire crews were dispatched to the scene at along County Road 75 approximately 11:30 a.m.  Fire Marshall Brian Kunkel says the fire was extinguished about 45 minutes later at 12:15 p.m.

The preliminary cause is an electrical fire and damage appeared to be minimal.

Kunkel says a contractor working at the site suffered minor injuries and was treated on scene.

Clear Lake and Monticello Fire Departments assisted in putting out the fire.