Central Minnesota Violent Offender Task Force Arrests 15 People On Alleged Crack Cocaine Sales
ST. CLOUD – A major drug bust has resulted in the arrests of at least 15 people in the St. Cloud Area.
The Central Minnesota Violent Offenders Task Force concluded the five-month-long investigation.
The operation began in May with the purchases of crack cocaine from a number of people.
This past week, the St. Cloud SWAT team raided a home at 1017 8th Avenue South, where 3.5 grams of crack cocaine was found. About $1,600 was also seized.
The home has been condemned by the city health inspector.
All are charged with 3rd degree sales of crack cocaine, unless otherwise noted.
The people arrested are:
- Bridget Wilson, 51 yoa, St. Cloud, 5 counts of sales
- Lamont Wilson, 52 yoa, Currently in Stillwater Prison, 2 counts of sales
- Henry Lee Moore, 23 yoa, Minneapolis, 4 counts of sales
- Michael Brown, 35 yoa, St. Cloud, 1 count of sales
- Guice Harbor, 41 yoa, St. Cloud, 1 count of sales
- Anthony Reese, 27 yoa, currently in Benton Co. Jail, 2 counts of sales
- Kenosha Bates, 38 yoa, St. Cloud, 1 count of sales
- Antoine Jones, 44 yoa, St. Cloud, 2 counts of sales
- Eddie Brown, Jr., 34 yoa, St. Cloud, 2 counts of sales
- Sharon Norwood, 47 yoa, St. Cloud, 1 count of aid and abet sales
- Jermaine Maxwell, 37 yoa, St. Cloud, 3 counts of sales
- Ladonna McClure, 43 yoa, St. Cloud, 2 counts sales, 1 count 5th degree possession
- Katie Rockymore, 24 yoa, St. Cloud, 1 count of sales, 1 count 5th degree possession
- Marshall Pack, 36 yoa, St. Cloud, 1 count of aid and abet sales
- Carla Thomas, 37 yoa, St. Cloud, 1st degree possession
Additional charges and arrests are expected.