ST. CLOUD - If you've had a heart attack in the past, you may be eligible for a research study at the CentraCare Heart and Vascular Center.  They're looking for patients for a study using a medication and it's ability to reduce the risk of future heart attacks, and other cardiovascular events like stroke.

Qualified candidates will receive all study-related care and medication at no cost, and you can continue to use your current medication throughout the study.

For more information, contact the CentraCare Research Coordinator Jen Humbert at (320) 251-2700, ext. 57560.