Good afternoon, in this afternoon’s WJON News headlines:
- St. Joseph apartment building catches on fire
- Four people apply for open Cold Spring City Council seat
- Several cities want to add new water facilities
- Woods Farmer Seed and Nursery opens new location.
-- Sartell man hurt when truck crashes into Becker dentist office
-- Still no contract between Foley schools and Educational Assistants
-- St. Joseph reveals plans for water park
-- Central Minnesota Farm Show in its 48th year
- Closing arguments expected today in McGinnis case
- Waite Park man ticketed for allegedly causing crash
- Contract disputes between Foley School Board and Educational Assistants
- New St. Joseph water facility unveils plans
-- Waite Park Police arrest two people after chase
-- One of three men charged in July 2014 drug deal robbery pleads guilty
-- MN House Republicans reigniting minimum wage debate
-- Sartell School District considering solar power contract
- St. Joseph considering two new community facilities
- Waite Park Police Chief: no threat to Crossroads Mall, but adds extra patrol
- Complaints about grain transportation on the decline
- GREAT Theater and GREAT Children's Theatre has great lineups this season
- Wind Chill Advisory until 10:00 a.m.
- Threat made against Mall of America
- Interviews begin for new Waite Park position
- Fundraiser held for Alexander Voigt
- GREAT Theatre announces next season's line-up
-- Watkins man hurt in Meeker County crash
-- Senate Transportation Committee Chair makes St. Cloud stop
-- Beaver island Brewing Co. opening St. Cloud tap room
-- Medical marijuana industry sets up MN union
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to AM 1240 WJON
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your original account information.