- Winter Weather Advisory until 9:00 p.m.
- Update on Bearson murder investigation
- Sartell council discusses electronic cigarettes
- Sartell council discusses single garbage hauler
- Sartell community center project takes another step
-- A few inches of snow on the way
-- Moorhead Police give Bearson murder update
-- House Republicans make counter move to governor's pay raises
-- MN Department of Revenue now accepting Turbo Tax returns
- Police to hold news conference on Bearson case
- Public hearing on Sartell's tobacco ordinance
- Stearns Co. planning busy road construction season
- Give your thoughts on arts in Central Minnesota
- State accepting Turbo Tax returns again
-- Dayton defends pay raises for state commissioners
-- Lawmakers look to change property tax structure for farmers
-- Coborn's donates to St. Cloud Aquatic Center project
-- MN lagging in cutting greenhouse gases
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to The WJON VIP Club
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your original account information.