Car Fire Confirmed to Cause $100,000 in Damages to St. Cloud Townhome
ST. CLOUD - The St. Cloud Fire Department says a townhome fire that happened in southeast St. Cloud last Thursday (July 3rd) was due to a car fire.
The incident happened after there was a malfunction in the air intake area of a car that was parked in the garage just before the fire.
Nine people were in the home at the time of the fire, but were able to get out safely.
The fire happened at about 10:30 p.m. at 2202 Liberty Glen Loop. The fire cause about $100,000 in damages.