2 Shocked While Charging Battery in Sherburne County Lake
BIG LAKE (AP) — Two people have suffered electrical shocks while trying to charge a boat battery in a lake in Sherburne County.
A man was standing in Eagle Lake on Thursday, trying to charge the battery. He sustained an electrical shock, and a woman who came to help him was also shocked.
The man wasn't conscious or breathing when emergency responders arrived. He was airlifted to a hospital.
The woman was conscious and alert. She was taken to a hospital by ambulance.
The extent of their injuries wasn't immediately known.